Work With Us
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us an email with your resume/ CV to email@example.com or fax to our Bangkok office at 02 207 0589. Please make sure you write the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
We are always looking for enthusiastic dynamic individuals to work in the resort in Koh Samui or at our Bangkok office.
At the moment we are looking for applicants for the following position:
INTERNET SALES & MARKETING SERVICE:
Responsible for online distribution channels and/or managing the existing channels with an aim to increase production from all OTAs and Hotel GDS system according to price structure and all need to be approved by DOSM as following:
• Manage Online pricing structure, OTA channels, GDS, including the revision of property de-scriptions, rate promotions and packages
• Responsible for the development and performance of the online business working with key people within the organization as well as external 3r party agencies working to aggressive growth targets on an annual basis.
• Development and execution of the online marketing activities to drive the business. Alloca-tion and presentation of merchandise within the e-commerce site.
• Overseeing product offer and merchandising ensuring sales are maximized and content deliv-ered effectively.
• Manage hotel’s own website, hotel promotions, and packages. Also ensure website is always operational liaising.
• Analyze customer demographics and purchasing behavior to monitor trends and future sales growth.
• Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, and functionally and customer offerings (Delivery costs/lead-times, packaging etc.)
• Track traffic and sales performance throughout the whole website amending where necessary to increase sales.
Job Requirements and Guidelines
1. Minimum 2 years relevant experience in hotel e-commerce field
2. Track record in managing multidisciplinary teams
3. Strong commercial background with proven track record in online revenue generation
4. Strategic planning and goal setting
5. Excellent project management skills
6. Master or Bachelor degree educated
7. Excellent command of English language